Notation based on the Specified Commercial Transactions Law
|Business name||Gloture Co., Ltd.|
|Name of the person in charge of operation||Mr. Chen Kimiichi|
|Service name||MODERN g|
〒107-0052 7-2-6 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 2F
|Contact||Please contact us from the inquiry page|
|Explanation of charges other than the product price|| Shipping fee / (in case of transfer) Transfer fee
* Consumption tax is 10% and is displayed separately from the main unit amount.
|Payment time||If the payment method is not confirmed or payment is not made within 10 days after ordering, we may cancel your order after confirming by email.|
|Payment method||Various credit card payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Paidy (deferred payment) can be used.|
|Delivery time of products, etc.||After the payment is completed, we will send you a "Notice of product shipping schedule" email after confirming your order at our shop. Please check the product page as the shipping date and delivery date of the product will vary depending on the product.|
|Return availability and conditions||Return / Exchange / Refund / Repair Policy stipulates.|
Payment by postpay (paidy)
- We will issue an invoice on the 1st of the following month with the final billing amount closed at the end of the month, and will inform you by email / SMS (short message) by the 3rd.
- Payment methods are convenience store payment (convenience store installation terminal), bank transfer and account transfer.
- The payment deadline is up to 10 days for convenience store payments and bank transfers. In the case of direct debit, it will be deducted on the 12th *. However, it may be 20th * in January and May.
- Depending on the payment method, a fee will be charged for each monthly payment (billing). Customers are responsible for 356 yen (tax included) for convenience store payments and a transfer fee for bank transfers. No payment fee will be charged for direct debit.
|Payment method||Convenience store|| Direct debit
(automatic debit from bank account)
|Payment date||Until 10th||
| Payment fee
* Occurs only once a month regardless of the number of uses
|356 yen (tax included)||0 yen||The transfer fee varies depending on the financial institution|